[spaceship] Agenda for meeting: 4.2.2013, 4pm, Demola

Jarkko Moilanen [Ossoil] jarkko.moilanen at ossoil.com
Sat Feb 2 18:23:29 CET 2013

Below is tentative agenda for meeting 4.2. at 4pm (Demola). Lots of
positive news and good vibrations :)

If you have more items, reply to list and add it there

1. Sponsor sales (At least one bronze is sold to Symbio!)
2. Program + Speakers (a few has been found, need more)
3. TAMK facilities for hw tinkering?
4. Floorplan (names for locations, etc)
5. Launch/Startup clinic
6. Viz Clinic
7. UX Clinic
8. WWW-status
- general overview
- Navigation issues still open, expecting some kind of solution from
- need content writers!
- style needs to get done asap! If needed we will get external help.
9. Team formation process (Matti & co)
10. Route to Factory video
11. Monetary issues (Holvi/Devaamo)
12. [Your item]

Just as a reminder, we have time until end of this month to get enough
sponsor packages sold. Otherwise we will pull the plug and inform NASA
that we will not organize event.

Jarkko Moilanen
Open Source evangelist
http://ossoil.com | Business with Open Source Communities